I can work in the King and Snohomish counties. I can attend birth at hospitals, birth centers, and home births.
My services include:
- Free “meet and Greet” interview, to see if we would be a good fit for each other.
- 2 prenatal visits in your home. In which we can talk about your birth plan, and any concern or question you might have, as well as working in different ways of coping during labor.
- Continuous labor support at your birth. From the moment you decided to call me once labor starts, till the baby is born, and every member of the new family has eaten, including the baby 🙂
- Photography or video (optional)
- Support in the initial breastfeeding.
- 2 postpartum meetings. In this meetings I will check how everything is going, including breastfeeding and answering any question or concern you might be going through. Also we can review your birth experience.
- On call back up doula.
My fees are base on a sliding up scale, which means that what you pay is determined by couple different factors, this being: Your financial ability to pay, the hours that I spend with you, and the overall satisfaction with my services.